Highly respected charity prepares for next chapter
- Credit: Mick Howes
A charity, which has helped thousands of people over more than 30 years, is preparing for its exciting next phase.
Disability charity DIAL Lowestoft and Waveney changed its name this week to become Disability Advice North East Suffolk.
Friends, stakeholders and partners have been invited to celebrate at an event that will see the charity's new name and logo launched on Monday, April 8 at the Over 60's Club in Clapham Road, Lowestoft.
The charity offers free, impartial and confidential information, advice and representation service in North East Suffolk to anyone with a disability, their carers, and professionals working with them to help overcome day-to-day problems.
Charity chairman Margaret Oldham, said: 'We are delighted to enter the next phase of our charity's life.
You may also want to watch:
'For over 30 years we have been providing information and advice for those with a disability.
'In doing this we have helped thousands of people.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 7 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 8 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
'Under its new name and logo the charity will continue to provide this vital service to those who need us. '