Fancy starring in a short film? Norfolk director puts out call for extras
- Credit: David Myers
A Norfolk-born film director is on the lookout for extras to take part in the filming of her new project.
Ella Glendining will be filming her BFI-funded short film in Sheringham over two days in September.
The film tells the story of a disabled new mum returning to her sleepy seaside hometown for a funeral following the death of a friend.
The director is looking for one group of extras to be funeral attendees of all ages, and another group in their 20s/30s to appear during a beach party scene.
A rising star in film, she was named Screen International’s Screen Stars of Tomorrow in 2020 and has won awards for her short films.
Filming will take place on Wednesday September 8 and Thursday September 9. Extras will not be paid but the director hopes they will enjoy the experience of being on a film set.
People wishing to be involved can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 7 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 8 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 9 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub