Diners to experience eating blindfolded at Norfolk restaurant
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
People at a Norfolk restaurant are going to experience a meal with a difference tomorrow night as they eat blindfolded.
The Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind (NNAB) have organised a blind dining event at Brasted's restaurant in Framingham Pigot.
The event will provide a chance for people with full sight to not only appreciate the wonderful presentation of the food, but enhance their taste buds by wearing a blindfold while eating.
Guest at the dining in the dark charity event will be treated to a three course meal which will contain added hidden flavours to make the experience even more unique.
All profits form the evening will be donated to the Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab