Did you see female motorcyclist collide with lamp post on the outskirts of King’s Lynn
Officers from Swaffham Road Policing are appealing for witnesses to a serious road traffic collision which took place on Saturday on the outskirts of King's Lynn.
At approximately 11:15am, a woman in her 30s was travelling on a silver Honda CBF motorcycle on the A47 towards Hardwick Road when the Honda left the carriageway and was in collision with a lamp post.
The rider was left with two broken wrists, neck and pelvis injuries.
PC Dan Curtis, Swaffham Road Policing, would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or the manner of driving prior to the incident. He can be contacted on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 4 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 7 Man in 20s drowned in country park lake
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 10 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house