Did you see car flee scene after crash in Gorleston?
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
A driver who failed to stop following a crash in Gorleston is being sought by police.
Officers are appealing for information after an incident in Magdalen Square at about 12.20pm on Thursday when a white Vauxhall Corsa and a dark coloured saloon - possibly a Citroen, were involved in a collision.
The dark coloured car failed to stop at the scene.
The driver is described as white, 5ft 10inches with short mousey hair and aged in his mid 20s.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area around the times stated.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact PC Nick Kitson at Gorleston Police Station on 101.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 10 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk