Desperate search by friends of Bernard Bradshaw for details about funeral
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2010
Friends of a much-loved country dancing fan are desperately trying to find out details of his funeral.
Bernard Bradshaw died on September 15 at the James Paget Hospital of natural causes aged 86.
Friends of Mr Bradshaw's in Hemsby are keen to pay their respects at his funeral, but do not know who his next of kin are and have not seen any announcements about a funeral in the family notices section of this newspaper.
One friend from the Acorn Country Music Club, Peggy Sutton, said she had even contacted the Coroner's Office to ask, but they are not allowed to reveal that information for confidentiality reasons.
He loved country dancing and taught it to club members and at schools.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bradshaw spent many years in Hemsby before more recently moving to Beatty Road in Great Yarmouth.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones