Dereham windmill to host dry clay modelling workshop for children
- Credit: Archant
Dereham windmill will host a childrens' clay modelling workshop with the artist Judi Graham.
The session will run from 2pm to 4pm on Saturday, October 21.
Ms Graham will demonstrate the technique of dry clay modelling - and any children attending are welcome to have a go at joining in.
Judi Graham is a watercolour artist. She paints mainly landscapes and also works with porcelain and stoneware clays using lace as decoration.
After this weekend the next event for children will be the appearance of Father Christmas at the windmill.
You may also want to watch:
He will be visiting between 1pm and 3.45pm on Sunday, December 3 and 10, Saturday, December 16 and Sunday, December 17, and Friday, December 22.
The cost will be £6 per child and £2 each accompanying adult. This will include a present for each child plus a mince pie for every accompanying adult.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen