Dereham Windmill to hold Easter Egg hunts
- Credit: Ian Burt
Dereham Windmill will be hosting Easter Egg Hunts.
They will be on Easter Monday, April 17.
Children should be booked in from 12.45pm for a 1.30pm hunt and at 2.15pm for a 3pm hunt.
Each hunt will be split into two groups - five years old and under and six years old and over.
Each child will be given a basket to collect up to five numbered eggs which will be hidden around the grounds.
You may also want to watch:
The winner will receive a prize and the Easter Bunny will be handing out chocolate eggs and drinks to all participating children.
There will be grab a duck and tombola stalls. Dereham Windmill and coffee shop will be open. Admission is £1.50 per child, including chocolate eggs and a drink. For more information, call 01362 691164. Dereham Windmill is on Greenfields Road.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 8 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media