Dereham’s gardeners prepare fruit and veg for annual allotment show
- Credit: Archant
Dereham's allotments and gardening society will hold their annual show on Saturday, August 19.
The show will be held in Memorial Hall, Dereham, and include displays of flowers, plants, fruit and vegetables.
Gardeners and crafters will also show off their flower arrangements, cookery, preserves, photography and handmade crafts. There is also a children's section.
There will also be local traders at the show with a range of goods for sale, from artwork including jewellery, clothing, paintings, vegan skin care products, Ugandan fabrics, garden decorations, and works of art.
Various societies will attend the show, including the Shipham garden club, and the Norfolk and Norwich horticultural society.
You may also want to watch:
Stalls outside the show will be open from 10am and close at 4pm. The show is open to the public 1pm until 4pm.
Prizes will be given out at 3.30pm and leftover produce will be sold after the show - at bargain prices.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 10 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school