Man flagged down police after alleged stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man flagged down police officers after alledgedly being stabbed in the stomach.
The man, in his 20s, told officers he had been stabbed after they came to his aid in Quebec Street in Dereham, just before 4am on Sunday, July 25.
The man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for medical treatment and has since been discharged.
Police have released an image of a man they are looking for in connection with the incident.
Anybody who recognises him or has any information about the alleged assault should contact DC Clare Gardner at Thetford CID on 101 quoting crime reference 36/50170/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 7 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs