Dereham pools to shut for essential maintenance work
The pools at Dereham Leisure Centre will be closed from next Monday as essential maintenance work is carried out.
The other facilities at the centre will remain open as usual and Breckland Council and Parkwood Leisure have apologised for any inconvenience,
A Breckland spokesman said: 'It is hoped that the pools will re-open on December 27.
'It is annual maintenance work which will include pool gullies. Demand is at its lowest over Christmas so this is a good time to get any work done. This maintenance work means that the pool will be shut for an additional six days more than the usual closure over Christmas.'
For further information contact Dereham Leisure Centre on 01362 693419.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 8 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 9 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 10 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight