Norfolk dancer takes to the stage with Shirley Ballas at National Television Awards 2018
- Credit: Luke Miller
A dancer from Dereham showcased his skills to the country on Tuesday evening, as he performed at the National Television Awards 2018.
Luke Miller, who has been dancing since he was a toddler, accompanied Strictly star Shirley Ballas on stage to give out the Best Presenter award.
Dressed to impress, the pair strutted their stuff, undertaking a mixture of ballroom and Latin dance moves.
Mr Miller, 21 said: 'The NTAs approached me and asked if I wanted to dance with Shirley and of course I said yes.
'I've been dancing since I was two or three and have had lessons with Shirley, she's a family friend, so it was an amazing opportunity to dance her on to the stage.'
You may also want to watch:
Following on from his TV appearance, the talented dancer is juggling preparation for upcoming competitions with coaching at his family's Norwich-based studios, Miller Dance.
He said: 'I've got a lot of competitions coming up with my dance partner, Ellie Beacock, including European Championships. There's a lot going on and it's all very exciting.'
To follow Luke's competiton progress, visit facebook.com/MillerDanceNorwich
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft