Church creates festive wreath trail in town
- Credit: Abigail Nicholson
Can you find all 32?
Dereham Baptist Church has created a festive wreath trail through the town to try and spread some Christmas cheer.
Lyn Milns, 72, a volunteer from the church came up with the idea of getting businesses and schools to create wreaths to be put in shop windows to create a trail.
Last year the church hosted its first Christmas wreath festival, which was a "huge success" according to Mrs Milns.
"The idea to put wreaths in the windows of businesses came after the awful year the businesses in the town have had," She said.
You may also want to watch:
"We thought it would be a great way to spread some Christmas cheer while also helping out some local businesses by encouraging people to look in their windows and see what they have on offer."
People are able to pick up a wreath trail sheet from the YMCA shop in the town or download it on the Dereham Baptist Church website.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 6 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction