Dereham actor Wayne Kincaide set for showbiz break on West End stage
- Credit: Johnny Tait
A comedian and actor from Dereham is set for a West End debut when he takes to the stage at Leicester Square Theatre next month.
Wayne Kincaide will be performing in the London premiere of Johnny Tait's latest play Naked Truth on Saturday, March 4.
He is playing the role of a character who describes himself as 'the Magician'.
But his character does not perform magic in the conventional way - he makes the problems of a corrupt government go away, by staging the world's most successful TV reality show.
In it the participants are forced to reveal their deepest darkest secrets as they open their cupboard to release the skeleton that they would rather nobody was told about, before being disposed of.
You may also want to watch:
Naked Truth, which contains adult content and is not suitable for children, is a satirical look at the future of reality programmes, which culminates in more twists and turns. The show starts at 3pm.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street