Dereham actor Wayne Kincaide set for showbiz break on West End stage
- Credit: Johnny Tait
A comedian and actor from Dereham is set for a West End debut when he takes to the stage at Leicester Square Theatre next month.
Wayne Kincaide will be performing in the London premiere of Johnny Tait's latest play Naked Truth on Saturday, March 4.
He is playing the role of a character who describes himself as 'the Magician'.
But his character does not perform magic in the conventional way - he makes the problems of a corrupt government go away, by staging the world's most successful TV reality show.
In it the participants are forced to reveal their deepest darkest secrets as they open their cupboard to release the skeleton that they would rather nobody was told about, before being disposed of.
You may also want to watch:
Naked Truth, which contains adult content and is not suitable for children, is a satirical look at the future of reality programmes, which culminates in more twists and turns. The show starts at 3pm.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143