Deliveroo to launch in Great Yarmouth with 45 restaurants signed up
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Food delivery company Deliveroo is launching in Great Yarmouth.
Among the 45 restaurants available on the app from Thursday (April 15) are local businesses including Istanbul Kebab and Pizza House, the Olive Garden in Gorleston and Bombay Nite, as well as the franchises Burger King, Frankie and Benny's, KFC, Papa John's and Subway.
Deliveroo is looking for up to 50 people in Great Yarmouth to become couriers.
The company announced in January it was looking to reach 100 more towns and cities as demand for its delivery service soared during the pandemic.
Here is a list of all the restaurants currently available on the app:
You may also want to watch:
Frankie & Benny's
Subway - High Street
Subway - King Street
Istanbul Kebab & Pizza House
A1 Fish & Food @ Rumbold arms
Dearnos Market Chips
Ellamés Regent Road Bistro
Family Kebab & Pizzaria
Ginger Kitchens Breakfast
In The Mix
Kick Ass Burrito
Lekthai Thai Restaurant
Lion & Herring Fish Bar
Luck Lust Liquor & Grinds
Mandarin House Chinese
Nicky's Cafe Diner
Olive Garden Gorleston-On-Sea
The Place Cafe
The Queens Pies & Pizzas
Wing Li Chinese
Harrison Foster, regional director in the UK, said: "Launching in Great Yarmouth is a key milestone for Deliveroo.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 6 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
"Great Yarmouth has a thriving foodie community and a wide range of restaurants and retailers, so we’re excited to connect them. We look forward to working with our new partners to reach a new customer base and expand their businesses.”