Deliciously cute! How these six pups named after chocolate bars are melting hearts at Dogs Trust Snetterton Rehoming Centre
- Credit: Archant
Rolo, Aero, Buttons, Freddo, Wispa and Terry are perhaps better known as some of our favourite chocolate bars.
But these six deliciously cute pups have been given some seriously sweet names after arriving at a Norfolk rehoming centre over Easter.
The seven-week-old Spaniel and Labrador cross pups were handed over to Dogs Trust Snetterton after their mum rejected the litter.
The five boys and one girl have been melting hearts at the North End Road rehoming centre, with the pups receiving around-the-clock care and extra TLC from staff.
And after proving irresistible to potential adopters, the litter have been snapped up and will be going off to their new permanent homes soon.
You may also want to watch:
Lauren Cates, Dogs Trust Snetterton assistant rehoming centre manager, said: 'They are all incredibly sweet pups who we know will satisfy anyone's craving for canine company.
'They are full of beans and, like most puppies, they're lively and love to play.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 5 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 6 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 7 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
'We are so pleased that they have all found loving homes with committed families but it is bittersweet as we'll miss this adorable litter.'
If you have a craving for canine company and are interested in offering any Dogs Trust Snetterton residents a loving home, call the rehoming centre on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk for more information.