Delia Smith supports appeal to find missing RAF serviceman Corrie McKeague
- Credit: Archant
Delia Smith has helped to publicise the appeal to find missing RAF Honington serviceman Corrie McKeague.
The cook, and joint majority shareholder of Norwich City Football Club, posed with a poster asking for help in tracing the 23-year-old at this afternoon's match at Carrow Road.
Corrie has not been seen since 3.20am on Saturday, September 24, following a Friday night out in Bury St Edmunds.
Writing on the Facebook page Help find Missing Corrie McKeague, Sarah Tali Blewden, who took the photos of Ms Smith, said: 'Good old Delia Smith! - thank you for the picture.
'Today before the match I spent 40 mins handing out leaflets and posters around the ground in the lounges and club shop. Around all the kiosks where people buy drinks etc and saw a lot of people looking at the leaflets at half time. I even gave one of the Rotherham coach drivers a poster to put in his window on the way home. 26,813 attendance today!'
You may also want to watch:
Corrie's father Martin McKeague has said: 'Corrie is a people person. He loves being around people. He's really, really easy to talk to – he will talk to you first. He wants that interaction with people. He makes people feel happy. He's that type of guy.'
Mr McKeague said he was 'desperate' for anyone who could help find his son to come forward.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 5 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 6 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 7 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 10 Orionids meteor shower to peak tonight
Corrie was last seen wearing a pink shirt, white trousers and brown suede Timberland boots.
Anyone who can help the inquiry should call 01473 782019.