Delays on A47 at Postwick after one car crashes
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Four members of a family are being treated for shock after their car crashed on the A47 near Postwick.
Police said the family's Mazda was the only vehicle involved in the accident, on the west-bound carriageway.
Police said it crashed into the central reservation.
It happened at about 4.05pm, and is causing serious delays to traffic, but one lane was due to re-opened at about 4.50pm.
The ambulance service said the injuries were not serious.
Three crews of firefighters were sent to the scene. The ambulance service also sent two rapid response vehicles, and an ambulance.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 New homes in Norfolk village will be for locals