Delays on A149 after three cars and caravans collide
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Part of the A149 on the outskirts of king's Lynn was blocked after a crash this afternoon.
There were tailbacks in all directions after the collision between the Knights Hill and Queen Elizabeth Hospital roundabouts, at 3.45pm.
Norfolk fire service said two crews from King's Lynn attended to make the scene safe and were back at the station by 4.30pm. Drivers faced delays into tonight's rush hour. No-one is believed to have suffered serious injury.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich