Delays on A11 near Thickthorn roundabout after Landrover catches fire
- Credit: Sophie Smith
Drivers heading into Norwich are facing queues after a Landrover caught fire close to the Thickthorn roundabout.
Emergency services were called to the burning vehicle on the Norwich-bound carriageway at just after 12pm today.
Firefighters from Earlham and Hethersett went to the scene to deal with the fire.
But it led to tailbacks for other motorists while it was brought under control.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 4 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 5 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 6 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 7 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 10 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless