Delays on A11 near Thickthorn roundabout after Landrover catches fire
- Credit: Sophie Smith
Drivers heading into Norwich are facing queues after a Landrover caught fire close to the Thickthorn roundabout.
Emergency services were called to the burning vehicle on the Norwich-bound carriageway at just after 12pm today.
Firefighters from Earlham and Hethersett went to the scene to deal with the fire.
But it led to tailbacks for other motorists while it was brought under control.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats