‘Delays likely’ warning during road closure
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned that delays are likely as part of a busy road is closed and traffic is diverted.
It comes as work is set to take place on Long Road in Lowestoft later this month.
With Essex and Suffolk Water carrying out the work between July 29 and August 2 traffic restrictions will be in place as parts of Long Road is closed and a diversion route is in operation.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work to "replace district meter in footway" along with other associated works is carried out.
With the works due to be carried out close to Andaman Surgery in Long Road, access will be maintained to pedestrians and cyclists at all times.
You may also want to watch:
A diversion route of about 3.2km will be put in place as the road is partly closed to traffic.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash