Warning of delays for ‘essential repair’ work
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect possible delays as emergency work continues on a busy road.
It comes as UK Power Networks carries out work on the A1144, A1117 Normanston Drive in Lowestoft.
The work, which started on Wednesday morning, is due to continue until Tuesday, November 26.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is carried out.
It states that the work will be taking place outside 302 Normanston Drive in Lowestoft following a network operations fault.
You may also want to watch:
With the work continuing, traffic control is in operation at the scene.
It states: "Essential repair of electricity cables powering street lighting/furniture" along with other associated works.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack