Delays in store as 16 weeks of roadworks start for Tuttles Lane East in Wymondham
Road users will face delays on a major Wymondham road for the next 16 weeks due to sewer works.
Works in Tuttles Lane East are expected to continue until June, and there will be a one-way traffic light system in place there until then.
Claret Civil Engineering is undertaking the work on behalf of developer Charles Church Anglia.
A Charles Church spokesman said: 'Construction has begun at Wymondham on rising main sewer work to service the 257 homes being created at Oakwood Park.
'Whilst every effort is made to minimise disruption to local people, this work is likely to take around 16 weeks to complete. The lights will have manual overrides during peak times to ensure more effective flows.
You may also want to watch:
'We do understand the frustration of commuters and apologise for any inconvenience caused while the work is ongoing.' Call 01379 668070 for more information.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences