Delays expected as lane of the A11 to close for four nights with diversions in place for resurfacing works
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Delays and diversions are expected on the A11 for four nights next week due to maintenance works.
The Highways Agency will be carrying out works to repair the northbound road surface of the dual carriageway between Brettenham Heath National Reserve, east of Thetford at Larling, and Snetterton, between March 29 and April 1.
The work will take place from 8pm to 6am, with the northbound carriageway to close.
Diversions will be in place to take drivers on the A1075, the A1066 to the A140 roundabout at Scole, the A140 north to Norwich and then the A47 west to rejoin the A11 southbound at the Thickthorn roundabout.
A letter from Highways England to local authorities included an apology for potential delays.
It advised drivers to take extra time to complete their journey due to the length of the diversion.
- 1 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 6 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 7 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 8 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 9 Former paint brush factory could become large community church
- 10 One person rescued after crash on A47