West Lynn Fun Day raises more than £2,000 for good causes
- Credit: Dedicated Care
A home care organisation has raised more than £2,000 for good causes through a fun day fundraiser.
Dedicated Care, a home health care service based in King's Lynn which supports individuals with physical and learning disabilities, hosted a Fun Day event at the West Lynn Sports and Social Club on Sunday, September 2.
Now in its second year, the event raised £2,462 to be split between four charities - Autism, Down's Syndrome, Epilepsy and Scotty's Little Soldiers.
In July, Dedicated Care threw a summer ball for one of their clients who suffers from a life limiting condition. The event raised more than £3,000 for her to enjoy a Disney trip with her children.
A Dedicated Care spokesman said they received positive feedback from visitors and stall holders, adding: 'As a company we are so proud to be part of such a hard working, compassionate and committed team who value good community links and involvement.'
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages