West Lynn Fun Day raises more than £2,000 for good causes
- Credit: Dedicated Care
A home care organisation has raised more than £2,000 for good causes through a fun day fundraiser.
Dedicated Care, a home health care service based in King's Lynn which supports individuals with physical and learning disabilities, hosted a Fun Day event at the West Lynn Sports and Social Club on Sunday, September 2.
Now in its second year, the event raised £2,462 to be split between four charities - Autism, Down's Syndrome, Epilepsy and Scotty's Little Soldiers.
In July, Dedicated Care threw a summer ball for one of their clients who suffers from a life limiting condition. The event raised more than £3,000 for her to enjoy a Disney trip with her children.
A Dedicated Care spokesman said they received positive feedback from visitors and stall holders, adding: 'As a company we are so proud to be part of such a hard working, compassionate and committed team who value good community links and involvement.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 4 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature