Death of Norwich man sparks search for his family
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2012
Norfolk's Coroner's Office is appealing for help to trace the next of kin of a 46-year-old man who died in Norwich.
Ian Christopher Thompson was found dead at Flat 1, 127 Rosary Road, Thorpe Hamlet, on Monday, February 24.
His death is not being treated as suspicious but no family members can currently be located.
However, it is thought Mr Thompson was originally from Middlesbrough.
Officers are keen to hear from any relatives of Mr Thompson.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about his family is asked to contact the Coroner's Office in Norwich on 01603 276496.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 GP warns surgery 'is at breaking point' due to village expansion