Date revealed for Run Norwich 2018
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
The date for next year's Run Norwich event has been revealed.
The popular 10k race through the centre of Norwich will take place on Sunday, August 5 in 2018.
A record number of more than 4,700 runners took part in this year's race with a bumper crowd expected again next year for what will be the fourth running of the race.
The date has been revealed by the Community Sports Foundation, which organises the event, on the Run Norwich website.
It states: 'Run Norwich 2018 will return to the city centre on Sunday, August 5 2018.
You may also want to watch:
'6,000 runners entered last year's sold-out 10k race, and demand for places is again expected to be high for the event's fourth outing, which will take place on the same course as the last two races.
'Information about the entry process for Run Norwich 2018 will be released at a later date.'
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 7 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us
Log onto www.runnorwich.co.uk to find out more.