A-ha! Alan Partridge returns to our screens tonight
- Credit: BBC WorldWide 2018/Andy Seymour
Alan Partridge will return to our TV screens tonight for the first time in three years.
The new series, This Time with Alan Partridge, will be on BBC One tonight, Monday, February 25, at 9.30pm.
Fans have been teased throughout January and February for when the Norwich radio presenter would return with a trailer posted on Twitter.
BBC Comedy posted a 40 second video which shows Alan, played by comedian Steve Coogan, appearing on a magazine programme like The One Show.
Alan's last time hosting on the BBC was during his 1990s chat show Knowing Me, Knowing You, which came to an end after he accidentally shot a guest live on air.
You may also want to watch:
And it will be the character's first new programme since 2016, when he starred in the hour-long Scissored Isle, when he toured the north of the country meeting 'real people'.
Will you be watching? Comment below with your thoughts on Alan's return.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 6 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 7 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 8 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 9 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 10 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear