Date announced for Ingham Festival to raise money for charity
- Credit: Archant
A date for a village festival which raises money for a dementia home has been announced.
Ingham Festival, held at Ingham Village Hall, is a weekend event organised to raise cash for Hickling House dementia home.
This year it will run on Saturday, July 22 and Sunday 23, and will have a variety of activities and stalls, including food and craft fairs and a pony for youngsters to pet.
A dog show will get revellers' tails wagging from 12pm on the Saturday, along with dog classes for everyone, while face painting will keep younger visitors happy.
A grand prize draw will also be organised.
You may also want to watch:
The Saturday will be rounded off with a performance from The Muddy Broad Blues Band, with food being served up at a barbecue bar.
Tickets for the performance are £7.50 and available from organiser Jayne Kidman on 07920102931.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument