Dashcam footage shows caravan almost lose control on A47
- Credit: Archant
This dashcam footage captures the moment a caravan driver comes close to losing control of their vehicle and veering off a busy Norfolk road.
The footage, shot by reader Mark Dyson, was taken on the A47 between the Thickthorn roundabout and the Trowse turn off.
It sees a driver have a major scare as their caravan begins fishtailing wildly as they attempt to overtake a truck on the stretch of dual carriageway.
The driver of the truck is forced to slam on the brakes to give the caravan room to steady itself in the inside lane.
Thankfully for the driver, they regain control of the caravan in the nick of time.
The clip was sent in by Mr Dyson after our appeal for footage.
If you have captured any unusual, interesting or dangerous incidents on dashcam, let us know by emailing Andrew Fitchett on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send clips via wetransfer.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 3 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 4 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 5 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 6 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 7 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 8 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 Jailed in Norfolk: Flytippers and paedophiles