Dashcam footage shows caravan almost lose control on A47
- Credit: Archant
This dashcam footage captures the moment a caravan driver comes close to losing control of their vehicle and veering off a busy Norfolk road.
The footage, shot by reader Mark Dyson, was taken on the A47 between the Thickthorn roundabout and the Trowse turn off.
It sees a driver have a major scare as their caravan begins fishtailing wildly as they attempt to overtake a truck on the stretch of dual carriageway.
The driver of the truck is forced to slam on the brakes to give the caravan room to steady itself in the inside lane.
Thankfully for the driver, they regain control of the caravan in the nick of time.
The clip was sent in by Mr Dyson after our appeal for footage.
You may also want to watch:
If you have captured any unusual, interesting or dangerous incidents on dashcam, let us know by emailing Andrew Fitchett on email@example.com
You can also send clips via wetransfer.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation