Dart legends aim to raise funds for Norfolk social club
- Credit: Courtesy of Big Star Creations
Darts legends Bob Anderson and Bobby George will be appearing in a darts and chat show in Norfolk to raise money for a town's social club.
They will be bringing years of darts experience to Watton Sports and Social Club on Friday, April 19, were some lucky spectators will get the chance to ask them questions and even play a game with them.
Mr George, famous for his extravagant jewellery, and Mr Anderson, nicknamed the Limestone Cowboy, were two of the biggest names in darts in the 1980s and 90s, along with the likes of Eric Bristow and John Lowe.
'It promises to be a great, fun night in Watton,' Mr George said. 'Me and Bob will hopefully bring a bit of world champion darts atmosphere of the 1980s to the modern day.
'We will no doubt have some funny stories to tell from our heyday and will be playing some darts as well. I'm looking forward to it.'
You may also want to watch:
Anderson is equally keen on linking up with George again and facing off on the oche.
'I am looking forward to our evening at Watton Sports and Social club, and Bobby and I, along with professional darts MC Paul Wilson, plan a fun-filled night of darts and banter. I hope we see lots there.'
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 8 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
Standard tickets are £15 and VIP meet and greet tickets are £25. For more information or to order your tickets, call 01953 881281.