Darren Huckerby interviewed in Beccles for new high school TV station
A Norwich City legend has been in front of the cameras again, but this time it was a group of students posing the questions.
Former Canaries forward Darren Huckerby spoke to pupils at the Sir John Leman High School, in Beccles, as they prepared to launch their own internet television channel.
The school hopes to launch Leman TV next year and are aiming to start their broadcast by interviewing a host of celebrities from Norfolk and Suffolk, starting with Mr Huckerby.
He said: 'I get asked to do all sorts of things and unfortunately cannot say 'yes' to them all. However, this project caught my imagination and I am only too pleased to help.'
Among the topics discussed were his favourite memories from his distinguished career.
You may also want to watch:
The project is being co-ordinated by media studies students at the school, with the teenagers operating the cameras, lights and boom microphone, under the direction of teacher Etienne Dutoy.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting