Darren Burgess found hanged after argument with partner at Great Yarmouth home
- Credit: Google Maps
A Great Yarmouth man was found hanged at his home following an argument with his partner.
Norfolk Coroner's Court heard at an inquest opening this morning that Darren Burgess, 42, was found dead on September 14 at his home on North Quay.
Area coroner, Yvonne Blake, said Mr Burgess was born in Thameside and was also known as Darren Rowlands and Damian Lee Baker.
She said on the night of his death, Mr Burgess had been drinking and had argued about her being in contact with an ex-partner.
Ms Blake said: 'She went to the bathroom and returned to find him hanging.'
You may also want to watch:
Ms Blake scheduled a full inquest for February 2, 2018, at 10am, at Norfolk Coroner's Court.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen