Daniel O’Donnell cancels Norwich performances because of family emergency
- Credit: PA
Singer Daniel O'Donnell has cancelled his Norwich Theatre Royal performances tonight and tomorrow to attend to a family emergency.
His father-in-law has been involved in a serious accident at his Tenerife home and Mr O'Donnell has flown out there to be with him.
As a result, he has pulled out of his scheduled appearances in the city.
John Bultitude, of Norwich Theatre Royal, said: 'Our thoughts are with Daniel and his family at this difficult time, and we are sure all his fans will understand his decision.
'Our advice is 'don't call us, we will call you.' A team of our staff are getting in contact with everyone who has booked for the concerts today to let them know what has happened.
You may also want to watch:
'Meanwhile we would advise everyone to hang on to their tickets and we will get in touch with them again once we have had a chance to talk to Daniel.'
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 10 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner