Dancer pays tribute to her best friend Hannah Williamson who died in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
One of the close friends of Hannah Williamson has paid tribute to her and said she was looking forward to performing together.
Hannah, 21, was found dead in Great Yarmouth on Friday.
As a dancer she was due at an event called Dubs in the Middle in Evesham later this week.
She was to perform with Cerise Mae, who runs burlesque dance courses, performs and produces dance shows.
She said: 'We were due to go to Dubs in the Middle to perform together in Evesham on Thursday. We had only spoken Thursday just gone about how excited she is and whether she could come over to my house first to drive up together.
You may also want to watch:
'Hannah was talented, sweet and her smile was infectious. She performed because she enjoyed making people happy, whether in burlesque, aerial or pole dancing or just in daily life. We have performed together more times than I can remember and seen each other as friends even more.
'Hannah is my best friend. She was there every single time I needed her.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 6 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 9 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
'She bought her dog, Brandy, over before Christmas when I was feeling sad and cheered me up, she's bought me Dominos and has always put others first.'
Hannah, who lived in Freethorpe and went to Taverham High School, died at Marlborough Terrace on Friday.
Police are questioning a second man about the circumstances surrounding the death. A man arrested on Friday has been released by police, but remains under investigation.