Dad’s tribute to Great Yarmouth stab victim
The father of Shane Boulton who was left dying from stab wounds in a Great Yarmouth road has paid moving tribute to 'a loving son who would do anything for anybody'.
Ronnie Boulton said his son was a loving father and step-father and the whole family had been left devastated.
Mr Boulton, 21, of Stanley Terrace, Yarmouth, leaves behind a partner with whom he had a son who is two years old.
He was stabbed during a heated row in Stanley Terrace at about 7.45pm on Sunday and attempts at resuscitation by police and ambulance crew were unsuccessful; a post mortem examination later revealed he died of a single stab wound in the heart.
A 17-year-old woman and a 29-year-old man, both local, were arrested on suspicion of murder and were today still being questioned by police.
A 31-year-old local woman was also arrested on suspicion of affray in connection with the incident and later released on police bail.
- 1 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 6 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 7 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 8 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 9 Former paint brush factory could become large community church
- 10 One person rescued after crash on A47