Cyclist taken to hospital after falling from bike in city
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist was taken to hospital with serious head injuries after falling from his bike in a Norwich road.
At 10.48am on Tuesday, police were called to Magpie Road following reports a man had fallen from his bicycle.
The cyclist, a man aged in his late 40s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with serious head injuries following the incident.
Norfolk Constabulary has appealed for anybody who may have witnessed the incident to come forward with any information or dashcam footage.
The man was white, wearing a green fleece and riding a grey bicycle.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with information should contact Sgt Dan Taylor at Bethel Street police station on 101, quoting incident 98 of December 15.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 10 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours