Cyclist taken to hospital after crash involving bike and a car on A47 between King’s Lynn and Wisbech this morning
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A cyclist in his 40s suffered a head injury in a crash involving a bike and a car on the A47 between King's Lynn and Wisbech this morning.
Police were called to Tilney All Saints at about 8.20am.
A Norfolk police spokesman said the cyclist did not suffer life-threatening injuries.
An East of England ambulance service spokesman said they sent an ambulance crew and an officer.
A spokesman said: 'There was one patient - a man in his 40s. He had suffered a glancing blow, a cut to the head,
You may also want to watch:
'He also had a possible shoulder injury. He was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn for further treatment.'
The road was blocked and there were reports of long delays in both directions following the collision.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 9 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 10 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
The road has since reopened.