Police appeal for witnesses after cyclist was hit
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist remains in hospital after she sustained serious head injuries following a collision on a busy main road.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the woman in her 50s was involved in a collision with a stationary silver VW Golf on Ellough Road, in Beccles on March 13.
According to the East of England Ambulance Service, an ambulance, a rapid response vehicle and East Anglian Air ambulance were called to the scene just after 3.15pm.
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance Service, said: 'A woman was transported by air ambulance to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with a serious head injury.'
A spokesperson from Suffolk Constabulary confirmed she was moved from the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge and was in a serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Police are appealing for witnesses. If you have any information, contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 9 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named