Cyclist in hospital after crash in Wymondham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A cyclist was taken to hospital with a head injury after a crash in Wymondham.
The crash happened in Tuttles Lane West, in Wymondham, at just after 1pm today.
Emergency services were called to reports that a van and the cyclist were involved in a crash, although Norfolk police said it was not yet clear if the cyclist had actually been struck by the driver of the van.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust sent an ambulance officer and ambulance crew to the scene.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance also attended.
You may also want to watch:
They treated a man, believed to be in his 60s, who had suffered a head injury.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
His injury is not believed to be life-threatening.