Cyclist in hospital after crash in Wymondham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A cyclist was taken to hospital with a head injury after a crash in Wymondham.
The crash happened in Tuttles Lane West, in Wymondham, at just after 1pm today.
Emergency services were called to reports that a van and the cyclist were involved in a crash, although Norfolk police said it was not yet clear if the cyclist had actually been struck by the driver of the van.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust sent an ambulance officer and ambulance crew to the scene.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance also attended.
They treated a man, believed to be in his 60s, who had suffered a head injury.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 4 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 5 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 6 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
His injury is not believed to be life-threatening.