Cyclist hurt in 4x4 crash in Bradwell
A teenage cyclist had to be taken to hospital after he was knocked off his bike in Bradwell by a 4x4 that failed to stop.
The 15 year old was taken to the James Paget Hospital with minor injuries after a grey Land Rover collided with him at the junction of Church Lane and Dorothy Avenue.
The teen was knocked off his bike but the driver did not stop at the scene, and police are now appealing for him to come forward.
The driver is described as white, possibly in his 60s, with grey hair
Officers are also asking any witnesses to the collision, which happened at around 5.10pm yesterday (Monday), to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
Call PC Les Elliott at Gorleston on 101.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 6 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 7 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 10 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham