Cyclist hit by car in Norwich
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police are appealing for witnesses after a female cyclist was hit by a car on the B1108 in Norwich.
The incident took place at around 8.20pm on Thursday evening on the Old Watton Road close to the junction with Colney Lane.
The cyclist was heading on the B1108 turning right towards Bowthorpe, when she was struck by a silver car travelling in the same direction.
An elderly woman initially stopped at the scene but left before leaving her details. The cyclist received minor arm and shoulder injuries and officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident.
Witnesses are asked to contact PC Kerry Harman at Swaffham Roads Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 5 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages