Emergency services called after crash between cyclist and vehicle
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have been called after a crash between a cyclist and another vehicle.
The incident happened at the junction of Barn Road and Westwick Street, in Norwich, at about 8.50am on Monday morning.
Bystanders said the cyclist had been knocked off their bike.
Police said they were called to the incident by the ambulance service.
Westwick Street was initially blocked, but has since been cleared.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate