Prince Harry and Meghan Markle help pupils at a King’s Lynn school learn about Royal family
- Credit: Archant
Although Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have not visited Howard Junior School, King's Lynn, in person they are there in another form - cardboard cut-outs.
With the school being near the Sandringham Estate and many pupils seeing the Royal family at Christmas - including Ms Markle's first appearance in Norfolk - there is a royal buzz around the school.
MORE - Prince Harry reveals Meghan Markle had a 'fantastic' Christmas at SandringhamPupils are learning about the charities close to the couple's hearts and also about the Royal family and the work they do.
A spokesman for the school said: 'Markle has added the Sparkle to our learning.'
Prince Harry and Ms Markle announced their engagement on November 27.
You may also want to watch:
More - When Prince Harry will marry Meghan MarkleThey are set to tie the knot on at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, on Saturday, May 19.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 4 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 7 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich