Prince Harry and Meghan Markle help pupils at a King’s Lynn school learn about Royal family
- Credit: Archant
Although Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have not visited Howard Junior School, King's Lynn, in person they are there in another form - cardboard cut-outs.
With the school being near the Sandringham Estate and many pupils seeing the Royal family at Christmas - including Ms Markle's first appearance in Norfolk - there is a royal buzz around the school.
MORE - Prince Harry reveals Meghan Markle had a 'fantastic' Christmas at SandringhamPupils are learning about the charities close to the couple's hearts and also about the Royal family and the work they do.
A spokesman for the school said: 'Markle has added the Sparkle to our learning.'
Prince Harry and Ms Markle announced their engagement on November 27.
More - When Prince Harry will marry Meghan MarkleThey are set to tie the knot on at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, on Saturday, May 19.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 4 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 5 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 6 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 7 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 8 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 9 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 10 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan