Three more stars announced for Norwich panto
- Credit: Archant
With the festive season fast approaching, for many people it means just one thing - panto.
Actors from this year's family pantomime, Sleeping Beauty at the Theatre Royal, were in the fine city yesterday getting their costumes fitted and taking a tour of Norwich.
Elizabeth Carter, who plays the title role of Sleeping Beauty, was joined by her co-stars Glenn Adamson and Stephen Godward.
She said: 'It will start in the 1900s, so I am very excited about the costumes. Sleeping Beauty will prick her finger and then it will whizz forward 100 years.'
Mr Godward, who plays the Lord of the Manor, said: 'I love the way the audience comes back and enjoys it year after year thanks to the music, comedy, spectacle and humour.'
You may also want to watch:
The trio will star opposite former EastEnders favourite Gillian Wright.
The show runs from December 13 to January 14, with more star casting to come.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
Go to www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk for more information.