Three more stars announced for Norwich panto
- Credit: Archant
With the festive season fast approaching, for many people it means just one thing - panto.
Actors from this year's family pantomime, Sleeping Beauty at the Theatre Royal, were in the fine city yesterday getting their costumes fitted and taking a tour of Norwich.
Elizabeth Carter, who plays the title role of Sleeping Beauty, was joined by her co-stars Glenn Adamson and Stephen Godward.
She said: 'It will start in the 1900s, so I am very excited about the costumes. Sleeping Beauty will prick her finger and then it will whizz forward 100 years.'
Mr Godward, who plays the Lord of the Manor, said: 'I love the way the audience comes back and enjoys it year after year thanks to the music, comedy, spectacle and humour.'
The trio will star opposite former EastEnders favourite Gillian Wright.
The show runs from December 13 to January 14, with more star casting to come.
- 1 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 2 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 3 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 4 Is this Norfolk's quirkiest cafe?
- 5 Investigations continue after stabbing in town park
- 6 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 7 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 8 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 9 Norfolk recruiting police officers - but not those with 'offensive' tattoos
- 10 'The time has come' - Landlord of seaside pub retires after 50 years at helm
Go to www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk for more information.