Cambridgeshire, Beds and Herts road police warning after curry causes car crash
- Credit: Archant
Be careful if you're carrying a curry in your car.
That's the bizarre warning from traffic police, who are blaming a crash on a hot spicy takeaway.
Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire road policing took to Twitter after a white hatchback was involved in a single vehicle collision last night.
'This is what happens when you try and drive with a large pot of hot curry on the passengers lap,' one said. 'Smells nice though.'
It's not yet been revealed where the accident happened or how the curry caused it.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 City draw up target list