Candlelit underground supper club launching in ‘Norwich’s own Diagon Alley’
- Credit: Andy Loveday
A Norwich events company is preparing to host the first of a series of supper clubs in a mysterious underground space likened to Harry Potter's Diagon Alley.
Curious Club, a local business that specialises in niche experiences, will kick off its underground supper club on Thursday April 4, with another sitting on June 5.
The subterranean event includes a set menu inspired by the history of the alley and story telling by underground tour host Sarah Walker.
There are only 18 places, priced at £49 per person, for each event and the exact location will only be revealed upon booking.
Event manager Daisy Bonham said: 'If you love exploring, especially areas which are usually out of bounds to the public, our first Curious Club event may be for you.'
You may also want to watch:
The evening will last from 7.30pm to around 10pm and guests must be over 18.
For more information and to book visit https://www.curiousclub.co.uk/upcoming-events
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 4 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 7 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich