Cupcake and champagne bar could open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A new cupcake and champagne bar could open in Norwich city centre after planning applications were submitted to the council.
The team behind 'Cupcakes & Bubbles' have submitted planning and licensing applications for a property on Timberhill.
The licensing applications states: 'Cupcakes & Bubbles is primarily a food business selling cupcakes but proposes to include the sale of alcohol for both on and off the premises for its dedicated champagne bar catering for both public customers and small private functions alike.'
The application also outlines that the premises will seat 40 people and there will be space for a small seating area outside.
Norwich City Council's planning and licensing departments have yet to decide whether to grant the relevant permissions.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab