Crusaders rugby club appeals for votes to help secure funding for new changing facilities
- Credit: Crusaders RUFC
A rugby club is appealing for votes to help it win a share of funding for new changing facilities.
Crusaders RUFC, based in Little Melton, near Hethersett, has between 200 to 300 junior members and two adults teams.
But it only has two changing rooms to accommodate them all.
The club is now bidding for money through the Aviva Community Fund and needs votes to help it secure between £10,000 to £25,000.
The money will go towards the £350,000 it needs to build separate changing facilities for its young members, female members and adults.
Maurice Durrant, club committee member, said: 'This is very important for the club itself. Over the past few years we have made tremendous strides with the youth section, and it's continuing to grow. We want to build on that, but in order to do so, we need the necessary facilities.'
To vote, visit: www.community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/view/17-2730
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 4 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 7 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 10 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row