Crusaders rugby club appeals for votes to help secure funding for new changing facilities
- Credit: Crusaders RUFC
A rugby club is appealing for votes to help it win a share of funding for new changing facilities.
Crusaders RUFC, based in Little Melton, near Hethersett, has between 200 to 300 junior members and two adults teams.
But it only has two changing rooms to accommodate them all.
The club is now bidding for money through the Aviva Community Fund and needs votes to help it secure between £10,000 to £25,000.
The money will go towards the £350,000 it needs to build separate changing facilities for its young members, female members and adults.
You may also want to watch:
Maurice Durrant, club committee member, said: 'This is very important for the club itself. Over the past few years we have made tremendous strides with the youth section, and it's continuing to grow. We want to build on that, but in order to do so, we need the necessary facilities.'
To vote, visit: www.community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/view/17-2730
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft