Crowds flock to community picnic at rugby club
- Credit: Archant
Family fun was the name of the game in Wymondham at the town's second annual community picnic.
More than 400 people made it along to the Wymondham Rugby Football Club grounds for the event, which took place on June 3.
Ramona Chenery from the Wymondham Town Team said she was delighted with the success of the picnic.
Ms Chenery said: 'The highlight was entertainment from Party Time Storytellers who provided an interactive storytelling of Beauty and the Beast.
'Wymondham Lions deserve a particularly mention for so freely giving of their time to supervise the inflatable.'
You may also want to watch:
A group of 50 Wymondham Dementia Support Group volunteers were special guests at the picnic.
Face painting, play zone with hula hoops, bouncy castle, inflatable slide, a bar and a barbecue were other highlights. Organisers thanked the rugby club for hosting the event.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument